Make sure you use the online version in the Policies and Guidelines page as your reference point - this will be kept up to date with any changes.
Following on, this week's bulletin notes 2 upcoming changes booked for commencement in 2018:
- The number of attempts at each exam will be limited to THREE
- Potential trainees will be selected into the provisional training stage
- Currently a selection process only occurs after provisional training (via structured references, etc)
- This change will see selection criteria being applied to enter training
- Details of the revised selection criteria and process will be developed over the next few months