Did you do the last QotW?
Answer is D. Even a small amount of methanol (1 tsp) can kill and less than that will cause blindness.
Methanol is metabolized to formaldehyde by alcohol dehydrogenase which is then converted to formic acid by aldehyde dehydrogenase and it is this which causes the problems. Alcohol dehydrogenase has its greatest affinity of ethanol, then methanol, then ethylene glycol (which is why alcohol makes a good treatment for methanol poisoning as a competitive inhibitor). Absorption for both is rapid.